Fall is my favourite season. It’s the smell in the air. It’s the big ponchos I’m currently obsessed with and could live in if I had to. It’s the switch in breakfast from smoothies to oatmeal. The fact that as I write this, I currently have a jug of apple cider in the fridge waiting to be consumed.
Everyday is a fresh start, but there’s something magical about fall. The fact that death is so beautiful in this season is a little morbid, but comforting because it shows that there is still beauty in something so sad.
I also can’t believe that there’s 2 months left in the year, and I’m only a few weeks away from
throwing up Christmas all over our place putting up Christmas decorations. Last year the decorations went up around American Thanksgiving, so by the time Christmas rolled around, we were all like “okay, that’s enough.” Looking at the calendar now, the last 2 weekends in November are a little hectic so we’re looking at the last week of November for operation: Christmas. That’s enough time, right? (Side note: I can’t believe I’m talking about Christmas).
From now to then, there are so many goals I have set for this month, including:
- 21 Day Meditation Challenge (which began yesterday). I will recap at the end of the month how that went & tomorrow I will be telling you more about it. There’s still time for you to sign up here. PS: It’s free!
- Working on my blog & brand (hey! You’re in the right place). I also have some giveaways coming up this month too, so keep an eye out for that. Also, you may have noticed that the Entertainment News is gone – that’s because I want to focus more on personal content on this side – you can still get the latest Entertainment news over on my Twitter.
- Working out 3x/week. This is an easy goal for me to reach – the problem I find is that sometimes I get a little too excited, do more than that (which is fine), but then I want to hit that the next week – which is usually a busier one – and I don’t, so I get discouraged and welcome to the vicious cycle.
- Checking off a good chunk of my to do list: On the side of my EC Agenda (more on that later this month), I have just a general on going to-do list. Some of these things on the list have been there for a year! Why? Just because there hasn’t been any real sense of urgency on them, but I want to keep it top of mind. Anyway, it’s time to start to cut those down in light of the new year quickly approaching & time to get sh*t done.
- Oh and I’d like to cook/bake more. Maybe it’s because I’m busier this year than last year, but I timehop to a year ago and see all these delicious muffins, soups (mm! It’s soup season) etc and I’m like “hey! I’d like to make that” and then never follow through, so I suppose it’s moreso making time to do some cooking.
In saying that, I have a few questions for you!
What are some of your goals for November? And what do you want to see from me?
Make sure to stop on by tomorrow, as I’ll be giving you a preview of the “21 Day Meditation Challenge.”
Always, Amanda xo.